These Terms apply to all users of the websites run by VAŠE LIGA, z.s. (hereinafter referred to as "Users").
- The use of this website is free.
- To use this website for anything else than personal use is not allowed without prior written consent.
- Without prior written consent it is not allowed to edit or modify the content or the technical base of this website. Only the operator has the right to decide about any changes, removal or any addition to the website or any of its parts.
- Publishing of any data or information contained in this website, with the exception of these terms, does not constitute a legal act towards creating a legal relationship between the operator and user, unless specified otherwise in individual cases.
- Texts, photographs, function and the system vsliga.cz are protected under the copyright law in its full extent. Creating copies of them, with the exception of personal use, will be prosecuted by law.
Rules of discussion
- The purpose of the discussion on the VAŠE LIGA website is the free expression and exchange of opinions. We do not want to censor its content, but there are certain legal and ethical provisions that limit the content of individual posts.
- Any registered VAŠE LIGA user, who does not break the rules written below, may write posts. If the user repeatedly breaks a rule, the right to write posts will be withheld from him and his or her posts that are breaching the rules will be deleted.
- It is forbidden to insert any personal promotion or promote other subjects.
- It is forbidden to promote racial, nationalistic, religious or any other hate or discrimination.
- It is forbidden to use vulgar language, slander, insults, personal attacks or degradation of an individual or groups of people.
- It is forbidden to post spam in the discussion.
- The participant of the discussion must respect the privacy of other persons – he or she cannot publish their telephone numbers, addresses or other private information.
- The administrator of the discussion has the right to delete posts that breach these rules, without any discussion or notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Information published on the website is based on the information provided by the operator.
- The operator is not responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information on this website. The operator is entitled to perform changes to the information provided at any time without prior notice and is not responsible for any damage caused to the users in connection to their use of this website.
- The operator takes some of the information published on the website from other sources that are stated. The operator does not hold any responsibility for the content of websites of third parties, which can be accessed via his website. The operator also does not hold any responsibility for any advertisement or any other form of promotion performed by a third party via his website. The operator is not responsible for the content of the messages that users of certain parts of his website exchange with each other (particularly the discussion forum and discussion groups) and reserves the right to delete any post or message that contains any information, which could be considered illegal, slanderous or otherwise unacceptable.
- The user is responsible for the content of information published on behalf of a user on the website if he could have known, due to the nature of his activity, circumstances and the nature of the case, that the content of the published information or the actions of the user are illegal or if he demonstrably received information about the illegal nature of the content of the published information or the illegal actions of the user and did not immediately take any possible measures that can be demanded of him to remove or restrict such information.
- The operator is not obliged to oversee the content of published information nor actively search for circumstances and facts pointing to illegal content of the information.
Damage to health and property resulting from league matches and events
- By signing up for and participating in events and league the user agrees to the following statements:
- I participate in events and matches of the League at my own responsibility and at my own risk.
- In case of an injury or damage I will not demand the costs associated with the eventual injury or damage from the organizer and I will bear all the consequences resulting from the injury or damage myself.
- I have been instructed about my obligations to protect property and health of myself, other participants and third parties. I will follow the recommendations and orders of the organizers and actively prevent damage to health and property.